Friday 3 April 2015

How did you attract your target audience member?

A way in which I could advertise this movie is through social media, as people the age of my target audience tend to use social networking sites more then other age groups.

My thriller will also be attractive to my target audience because of the fact that it is full of tension and keeps the audience at the edge of their seat. This is done through features such as the music, the story-line etc. As my main character is an ordinary women, a lot of my viewers will be able to empathize with her, even males as they will be able to recognize the character from people they see in everyday life. the age of my character is between the ages of 26 and 34, which is not the age of my target audience however, I believe my audience can relate to my characters personality along with her daily routine. My character is also living in modern times which my viewers will also relate to, the is shown form the modern day technology such as the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment