Thursday 12 March 2015

First Draft

From the footage that I have obtained from filming, I found that the continuity isn't completely accurate and the transitions from some shots do not match due to lighting problems (between 29 seconds and 31 seconds). I also haven't completed the sound and backing track for my film but I will be working on the music and foley sound, and I will also get rid of the current sound.
I am going to film 2 more scenes for the opening. The first will be of the character walking towards her house from out side. The other scene will be of the character hearing a noise from upstairs and walking towards it into darkness.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IE_DfbGTtYw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment