Thursday 12 March 2015

Credit Ideas

I want my opening credits to be overlaid in the shot so that it flows and I don't want my thriller to be broken up by black screens with credits. I have also seen examples of thriller where the credit become part of the shot.
Here are a few example;
Order Of My Title Sequence
-Production company.....
-Produced by.....
-(Film name)
-Actors name
-Actors name
-Actors name
-Music by.....
-Sound by.....
-Costume designer.....
-Edited by.....
-Written by.....
-Directed by.....

The order of my title sequence comes from the general conventions of film openings, which I found from my research of films such as;
Aagey Se Right,
The Kingdom,
Catch Me If You Can,
The Naked Gun.
All these films also share the same genre as my opening (thriller) which reassures me that my sequence will accurately follows conventions.


No comments:

Post a Comment